Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New skills!

Well, as of Sunday, Lacey is 4 months old. Wow!!! Time flies! She's learning and growing so much. She had been trying to roll over for about a week. On Sunday morning I put her on down on her back, walked away for a second, came back and she was on her tummy! Unbelievable! The first time she rolled over and I didn't even see her! So, my goal on Monday was to record her in action. The problem is that she's not much of a performer. She would roll over until I got out the camera. Finally, this morning I captured her new found skill...




She also went to the doctor today. Poor thing... 1, 2, 3, 4 shots! I felt so badly for her.

The shots knock her out though. She fell asleep on the way home and slept in her crib for about a hour after we got home. See her little band-aids.

0 comments: