A bit of everything starting with Lacey's new found artistic side. You can see, she wasn't terribly excited that I was making her clean it off the wall.

On Saturday I finally cut Lacey's hair for the first time. For only having cut hair 2, maybe 3 times, it turned out well. Though it's easy to hide mistakes in her curly hair!

On Labor Day morning we went to Tim's parents house. They setup this cute little pool for Lacey, but as it turns out Noelle's hatred for baths clearly doesn't carry over to pools!









3 comments:
Lacey is a good artist! I am so glad you took a pic. You are totally going to want to show her that when she gets older!
Lacey's art work is pretty good! Your daughters are so cute!
Oh, wow! That picture of Lacey's "art work" is my worst fear realized (LOL!) I know it will happen eventually...just not looking forward to it! Although Lacey's is quite lovely...haha! Your girls are growing up so fast and so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment