Friday, October 24, 2008

Lots of firsts!

So, Lacey has had a few firsts lately. I found her first tooth on Tuesday the 14th. She bit my finger and it hurt more than normal, so I looked in her mouth and there it was... a teeny tiny tooth! I was so excited! I tried to get a picture of it. You can see it if you click on the picture and look closely.



Then on Saturday the 18th we were visiting my family in Jacksonville to go to a convention and I was looking at jewelry and then I hear "Da da da da..." I started flipping out! It was so sweet! You have to watch the video!



We also finally planted our orange tree last night. It was a bit rainy, so I put a hoodie and socks on Lacey so we could go watch Tim plant the tree. While I was holding her she was just very curious. Studying Tim's every move. When he was finished he took her and had her stand next to the tree. She loved that! I know the picture is kinda blurry but trust me there was huge smiles and some giggling when her feet hit the ground!

0 comments: