Saturday, November 1, 2008

From our lil' pumpkin to yours...

Happy Halloween!!!

Get ready for a couple costume changes. The above outfit is what Lacey wore throughout the month of October. Then on October 31st, a.k.a. Halloween Day, she wore this...
I know what you're thinking, "Rachel, you dressed her all in fleece! You live in Florida!" But in my defense, she was so cute! (And everyone at the store agreed with me.)


Halloween night our ward had a Trunk O' Treat and so our whole family got in on it! I was a witch (no smart comments please), Tim was very original...he was a construction worker... I know, it was a stretch. And Lacey was the most adorable fairy you have ever seen!!!



When I went to feed Lacey in the mother's room, I managed to get some pictures of her in her costume. One of the picture was taken before I fed her and the other was after.

Can you tell which is which?







I guess a fairy's gotta eat!


And here is my favorite picture of all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Rachel is just to cute! How have you guys been???? I havent talked to you since conference!!! dang that was like 2 years ago noooooo a year and half... aghhhhhh it has been to long thats for sure.

Pat, Miriam, Taylor, and Spencer said...

Wow she is so cute. I miss you. Taylor has been talking about tims train.

pjtemple said...

ADORABLE!