Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The verdict is in...

Here's one more comic for your enjoyment!
Well, we had a dr. appt. today to see if my body is ready enough for an induction, and it is! Dr. Zittel said that we are good to go and that he'll see us tomorrow at 4 a.m. I can't believe it's already here. We are actually going to have another baby! I was playing with Lacey today and the thought came to mind that today is the last day it's just she and I at home together. It was a kind of sad moment and an exciting moment all at once. I feel blessed to be able to have two children and to be able to raise them to know their Savior and Father in Heaven. It's a huge responsibility and blessing to be these girls teacher and example in while on this earth. As tomorrow approaches (and everyday) I pray that I will be the mother that our Heavenly Father wants me to be.
The excitement is building and soon we'll meet the new little spirit that we are being entrusted with... It's going to be one amazing day!

3 comments:

Rebecca White said...

Rachel you are awesome! You are and will continue to be a wonderful mother and example.Love ya and we'll pray everything goes good tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

This is very exciting. I am smiling for you! Can't wait for pictures!

Irene said...

Good luch! Yes, you two are so blessed to have two children! I'm really happy for you, hermana. Buena suerte!