
I crack up whenever I read this comic... hilarious!
Let me just start by saying I love this man more than anything or anyone...
(This picture was a couple Sundays ago when Tim got home from church. He took off his shoes and socks and Lacey put them on... cute!)
But, this man is a VERY close second right now!
This is Dr. Zittel. He is wonderful! He's my OB/GYN. I had an appointment on Tuesday and decided I needed to talk to him about my Christmas due date. Now for those of you who might be all about the "letting labor happen naturally" thing, might want to stop reading. I, on the other hand, have no desire to spent Christmas in the hospital in labor. I expressed this desire to my doctor on Tuesday by asking, "So, how do you feel about inducing me early?"
To which he chuckled and said, "Come back to my office and we'll talk about it."
Once I got back to his office he said, "So, how does December 17th sound? That's when I'm in the hospital."
"Um, sounds great!" I said surprised at the ease of convincing him of an early induction.
He then proceeded to tell me that it's all contingent upon if I had any cervical change at all the day before. He said that he'll check me the day before to see if my body is ready for an induction. He seems to think that since it's my second child, I'm good to go early! And I'm ALL about having this baby a week early ;)
So, December 16th we'll find out if our new addition will be born the next day. For those of you who happen to know what happens on December 16th are probably laughing right now and for those of you that don't... it's my birthday! I've said since I found out we were pregnant that I want an epidural for my birthday... I'll happily take it as a belated birthday present too!!!
2 comments:
You are so cute! Love the comic strip too. I think that is awesome to know when you will go into labor. That would kind of stink to be in labor on Christmas. It would stink for her too when she's older. Her birthday and Christmas would be jumbled up into one event. Now you will be a party of 4 on Christmas day. Keep us posted on your progress. Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl. =)
I forgot how soon you were due!! It will be so wonderful to be a party of 4 on Christmas! I hope all is great and you're able to induce early!! :)
Post a Comment