Caution: The following post contains more pictures and info than a post should... oh, well!
This was the morning of Noelle's blessing (December 27, 2009). She looked so sweet in her dress! This dress was actually made by my grandmother for me when I was blessed as a baby. It has also been the dress for the blessings of all my sisters and Lacey. Quite the legacy! Thanks Nannie!
Here's my Dad's hand trying to fix her collar for the picture. By the way, the little white flower corsage on her wrist was given to Lacey for her blessing by my Mom and so, it will now be passed down to all the baby girls for their blessings.
It was quite chilly that morning and Nannie (My grandmother) also knitted this bonnet and long sweater dress jacket thing (I can't think of what to call it) for me. They've also made it through all the Moss girls blessings.
Here are all the friends and family that made it to the blessing. We are so grateful that so many people could come and share in her blessing day!
This was after church. Lacey LOVES to hold Noelle. I have to watch Lacey because she'll often times try to take Noelle out of her swing to hold her... is it possible to love someone too much? Like loving her to death! But, I love this picture, Lacey is so happy and Noelle, well, she seemed a bit upset ;)
Here's a random picture. Lacey's been into this whole reading books while sitting in a box. I think it's so cute!
This was New Year's Eve around 9:30 p.m. in Target. Our sleeping beauties didn't quite make it to midnight... but neither did I ;)
We decided to go on a much needed weekend getaway to Savannah, GA last weekend. We dropped Lacey of at my parents house in Jacksonville. Obviously, we brought Noelle along. Other than her still being so young, she's also nursing, so if I went a weekend with out her, I would be in serious pain! Plus, she just looks so cute all bundled up to stay warm in the 30 degree highs of Savannah last weekend.

While we were there we visited Fort Jackson. Tim loves old buildings... and I love Tim ;)
We also ate dinner at Lady and Sons (Paula Deen's restaurant). It was SO good! I'm still dreaming about the pot roast ;)

And the highlight of our, well, my trip...


And the highlight of our, well, my trip...

Yes, that is what you think it is. Let's just say, if you ever stay at a Hampton Inn in Savannah, try to avoid room 404!




4 comments:
Can you imagine how excited I was when I saw a new Holman Post :) YAYYYYYYYY! Looks like you two have been awfully busy. I love the pics from Noelle's blessing (I hope I just spelled that right) and your trip to Savannah. I'm SOOOOO jealous...I've always wanted to eat at Lady & Sons and I vow to make it one day. I've been to Savannah twice and the line outside was always SO LONG that we opted for Uncle Bubba's (Paula's brother's restaurant) Which is also VERY yummy! Glad things are going well :)
p.s. Just a side note...the word I have to type in to post this is "mormis" is that plural for Momon (LOL!!!)
Yay for a weekend getaway. We'd like to consider one of those sooner or later. And you're right, Noelle looks super cute all bundled up. Love it and I love Savannah. Such a beautiful city.
How fun! chris and i took a weekend get away before the baby girl! and no cleaning poop for us!! But we are getting excited and nervous all at the same time!! I will be 35 weeks Jan 30 and then I will be feeling like i could go at any time :) well you have a beautiful family and maybe one day... we can all get together again!! :)
Noelle is super cute. I hope all is going well. You guys are probably close to that 6 wk old fussy peak. Fun.
(That poop picture is quite the doozy. I mean distance was made.)
Post a Comment