Today a friend of mine and her son ventured out to the zoo with Lacey, Noelle and I. It's Noelle's first time at the zoo. Doesn't she look so excited to be there?
There was a huge tortoise there for children to climb on. I promise that Lacey initially wanted to get on it, but once she was on she changed her mind. I think she might be crossing her fingers that she doesn't fall off.

Lacey and Nathan were so excited to see the cheetahs.

The next couple of picture are in front of the porcupine planters.

How cute are these kids?!?!

After the zoo we went to lunch courtesy of free Grand Slam Day at Denny's. Yeah for free food! It was raining when we finished lunch, so Lacey and I walked back to get the car while My friend waited with Noelle. We kinda got wet. Here's my beautiful wet blue-eyed daughter.


My Sleeping Beauties!
(I didn't realize when I dressed them that they were wearing basically the same thing... oh well, they were cute!)

Here's our sweet Noelle. She has starting to coo with all her smiles. I'm not very good at timing the photo, so this is the best smile I got a picture of. She's just too adorable for words!





5 comments:
I'm glad it waited until you left the zoo to rain! Your daughters are beautiful!
Gotta love the zoo! Sorry we missed you at the end. Things got pretty crazy!
your gals are gorgeous!!
Thanks for your comment sister. My husband served in Santiago South (now is Rancagua) and he was also calling everyone he could to see how they were. I will surely post updates about élder Montoya in Chile.
Your daughters are so guapas!!!!!
I can't believe that she made it here. She is sucha sweet little spirit and has her dad wrapped around her little finger!! he holds her more then i do. i get to feed her and he does all the rest :) including all the diaper changing. then only time i have changed here is when he is at work. but i am sure that that will change soon :) girls are fun!! 143!!!
Post a Comment