I'm so excited for Christmastime! It is without a doubt my favorite time of year, hence my blog decor ;) Tim had the opportunity to play for a local Toys for Tots benefit for the third year in a row. He loves to play guitar and loves Christmas music, so he was as happy as can be playing with three other musicians from our stake. 
I love going with him because I love to hear Tim play... and because they have really good BBQ ;) Lacey had a good time with Santa. Well, mostly with his beard. Lately, she's had a fascination with hair. In the picture you can see Lacey's little hand reaching for Santa's beard with a smile on her face and longing in her eyes and Santa pulling it away from her. It was so funny to watch. Mrs. Claus thought is was funny too!
It was fun to spend time with friends and their babies. Angel is holding all three babies.
From left to right Anastasia (6 months),
Lacey (8 1/2 months), Nathan (11 1/2 months)
Eventually, Lacey got sleepy. And yes, that is a nearly finished plate of desserts on the table... I need the extra calories...I'm a nursing mother!
And last but not least, here's our little family... aren't we cute?!?!
Merry Christmas Everyone!




3 comments:
Love it! You guys look so cute! It looks like Lacey had a great time. Yay for Christmas!! (It starts Nov 1st in our house!)
THIS IS BRNEDA 'SHEPHERD' HENRY'S MOM, TERRI... WHAT A WONDERFUL FAMILY TO START OUT HELPING THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. THE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC, THE CARING SPIRIT, THE HELPFUL NATURE, THE BLESSING OF A PRECIOUS DAUGHTER BROUGHT A HUGE BENEFIT TO THE TOY-RAISER. WE THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEATS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. ON CHRISTMAS YOU CAN WAKE UP KNOWING YOU HELPED A CHILD THAT WOULD NOT HAVE HAD A CHRISTMAS TO HAVE A BLESSED ONE. BLESS YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!LOVE FROM THE SHEPHERDS
I miss going to Toys for Tots! I went the past two years and now live in NJ. I'm glad you guys had fun!! Did Tim inform you about his first year there and brining a tv for us to watch football by the fire? Good times!! :)
P.S. I think you should add me to your blog friends :)
Post a Comment