Okay, so before you watch the videos, let me set them up. First off, you can see our newly painted family room. But the subject of the videos is clearly not the walls. Last night Lacey was standing on the couch and watching Tim cook dinner, then he went behind the wall of the hallway and came running out toward Lacey flailing his arms everywhere and she thought it was the funniest thing ever. And to be honest with you... so did I! The first video was recorded by Tim as he ran towards her. The second was by me so you can actually see her face. Anyway... Enjoy!!!
6 years ago




6 comments:
Seriously she is too cute!
Ok, I'm not even gonna lie...she is so stinkin' cute is rediculous :) I LOVE her laugh and can't wait to see her again!
Love you... The Armogan Family :)
I'm glad you "follow me" . . . or at least think my blog is cool. Your blog kind of rocks mine though: 1-you have a camera (I have to steal pictures from my friends) and 2-you have an ickle Holman hybrid who looks great on film. I'm sold--I think I'll follow you guys too.
YES I mean you!! Out with the quirkiness, missy! :)
And PS these videos are so great! Love it!!
She is adorable. :)
That has got to be one of the cutest things. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment