Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmastime with Lacey

So, I decided to share some holiday cheer...
with pictures of Lacey!

This picture was taken underneath the Christmas tree. She loves to eat the needles! I have to watch her like a hawk. I don't think eating enough needles to furnish an entire tree is healthy, right?

Tim was decorating the tree and I turned my back for a second and turned back to see this! Maybe she was just trying to help Daddy decorate :)


Here she having fun with my Christmas ribbon. Too cute!







Clearly, Lacey doesn't want to wait til Christmas morning to open presents. She gets that from me... I always thought it was too long to wait also!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

pjtemple said...

How cute. Katelyn does the same thing. We had to remove all the balls from the bottom of the tree that she could reach and had to put all the presents away so she'd stop opening them.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! I just found your blog and saw your baby! Wowee! Congradulations! She is beautiful! I hope you're doing well! I'm pregnant--but I'm only like 11 weeks along...not as far as you! Anyway, I'm so excited for you! Yay.

Marlee said...

hahaha! what a stinker! she is just to cute! :)