

So, for my birthday Tim surprised me with tickets to the Nutcracker! (I know, I have the best husband!!!) Since my birthday is in December, and I love the ballet (really I love any type of dance) my Mom would take me to see it. I guess I mentioned this tradition to Tim and he ran with it. I loved every second of the ballet! The music, the costumes, the dancing and of course the company ;) It was a great birthday!
Then on Saturday morning we went to the temple and took Lacey with us. Tim and I worked shifts of babysitting. While I was in the temple Tim watched her then visa versa. I love the temple and I'm glad we went.

And Lacey, well, Lacey loves the temple grass!
That night we had our Ward/Church Christmas Party and Santa stopped by! They say a picture is worth 1,000 words... 
1 comments:
Tim, I just found your blog! I hope you're doing well and had a great Christmas. I just found out one of my friends is moving to take a job in Orlando, Jared Pratt, so if you see him pop up in your elders quorum tell him hello!
Matt
Post a Comment