First off, I know that I'm suppose to list 6 quirks that I have and I'm sure I have way more than 6, but I can only think of 2. I'm sorry Jac, I just can't think of anymore, but when I do I'll be sure to post them!
1. I LOVE cereal (this love affair served me well on my mission) ! Among my favorite kinds is Lucky Charms or the Target brand Marshmallow Mateys. Anyway, I always eat the oat pieces first and save all of the marshmallows to eat last. Then I get 2 or 3 spoonfuls of marshmallow goodness! Mmmmmmm!
2. When I fall asleep I will always rub my feet on something, whether it be the blanket, the mattress or my other foot. Weird I know.
I'll have to ask Tim what quirks he's noticed, but that's all for now :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment