So, Sister Murray, now known as Lindsay, tagged me. Which honestly, made me so happy, she likes me, she really likes me! So here you go Sister Murray, everything you want to know about my husband...
Where we met: In Tampa at a "Best of EFY" one day thing. We were both counselors... good times!
How long we dated before we got hitched: We met on February 10th, we started talking on the phone on the 20th, started dating on the 24th, got engaged March 15th, and were married for time and all eternity on May 26th 2007! So I guess the answer to the question is 3 months.
How long have we been married: 1 year, 8 months, 2 days
What's my favorite feature about him: I know this isn't the type of answer that is wanted, but my favorite feature is his heart. He's so giving... to me, to Lacey, to anyone that is in need.
What's my favorite quality about him: There are so many, but I would have to say his love for the Lord. It's my answer because that is the foundation of every other wonderful quality that I love about him.
What's his nickname for me: He calls me Rach (but he spells it Rache) and he is one of two people that I let call me that (the other is my mom), anyway, he also calls me "sweetie" sometimes.
His favorite color: I'm not sure but, I think it's green, I really should know, I just asked him the other night.
His favorite food: Steak, he loves steak, any cut, any size, he loves it all! (Especially with cheese and bacon on the top)
His favorite sport: To watch- Football, to play-volleyball
Who said the "L" word first: Okay, so only a Temple Square sister will get this. Sometime during our early dating life I told him about the whole "143" page on the Square. (I guess I should explain that the sisters on the Square have pagers and when you page "143" to another sister it means "I love you") So, when we were dating, we talked on the phone til all hours of the night. One night, after we finally got of the phone at around 2:00 am, Tim texted me, "143 ;)" I had a brain lapse and didn't understand what that meant, so I texted him back and asked him. He wrote back, "Think Temple Square." I thought for a second and then it clicked! I was ecstatic to say the least! Long story short, he said 143 first, then he said that he loved me.
First kiss when and where: I'm sure Tim remembers the day, I don't, but it was on the driveway of my parents house. And because he loves to tell everyone this... I kissed him.
Favorite couple thing to do: We love dancing, and I love that he loves to dance!
How many kids: We have one child... the most beautiful baby girl ever born! Our little Lacey Iva... born Feb 29, yep, she's a leap day baby!
His hidden talent: I don't know that it's hidden, but I love that he can play the guitar and the piano. Oh, I just thought of a hidden talent... changing diapers... he even hides it from me ;) Just kidding he's really good about changing diapers.
His age: He's a young 31.
His favorite music: Peter Breinholt, after that, good guitar music and 80's music, maybe some good jazz music, and of course the hymns of the church!
What I admire most about him: His obedience to the gospel. He is so faithful. That's why I married him!
His favorite pastimes: Going to the beach, he loves to go to the beach, unfortunately, he doesn't get to go as much anymore.
Will he read his: I assume so, he knows that I'm doing it. If he does... I love you Tim!!!
6 years ago




4 comments:
Hooray! You wrote about your husband! Ya know, when you first sent me you weeding announcment--years ago--I had your picture on my refrigerator. A friend came over and recognized your husband. Apparantly, her sister had dated him--and she would be really jealous to know that he was getting married--is what my friend said. Her pre-married name was Shannon McCune. See if this rings a bell. I thought it was so funny that someone in Washington knew people in Warm Florida.
Anyway...of course I love ya! And I even LIKE you! Have a great day--I've got to get back to work.
You and Tim are too cute! :)
Awwww! Cuteness!!
Sister Moss! I found your blog! I'm really glad I did! I will come to "visit you" once in a while. Our blog is: lmfamilyblog.blogspot.com. Un abrazo, Irene
Post a Comment