So, I know that children develop at different rates, but Lacey just hit 11 months a couple days ago and just (within this last week) began to crawl on her knees and she finally started to pull up on things. Actually, I was sitting on the couch doing something on the computer and felt Lacey tapping on my leg. So, I asked, "What can I do for you Lacey?" as I turned and looked at her. Then I saw/realized that she was standing in front of me holding on to the couch. I was so proud! So naturally, I made her do it again so I could tape it, unfortunately, the video it too large to upload and I don't know how to trim it down, so the one I ended up attaching was one that I took last night.
She also does some cute tricks. I know that every baby does them, but to me they are extra cute, because she's my daughter! She loves to clap and will do it if she sees it on TV, or hears a applause on TV, or if I say the word "Patty-cake", or for no reason at all! She also waves bye-bye. It really is so sweet.




2 comments:
Watch out! Now she's able to get into things! :) She is really cute!
of course you make the cut bossy mossy. I didn't even know you read my blog let alone knew you had one.
Post a Comment