Okay, so I been putting off this post because I knew it would be the longest post ever... and it is, so beware!
We had a very busy holiday season! I've decided the easiest way to tell our holiday story is through pictures... and I know that's all you really want to see anyway ;)
The marathon began on Christmas Eve. Tim, Lacey and I drove to my family's house in Jacksonville, then to grandmothers house we go. So, we spent the afternoon at Nannie's house in Lake City. It was fun. I love spending time with my extended family! I don't get to see them nearly enough! And Lacey enjoyed playing with her 1st and 2nd cousins. There were 5 children under the age of 20 months! Good times!
Then we spent Christmas Eve night at my parents house. It was wonderful to see my brothers and sisters on Christmas morning (I was even the one to wake them all up!) I just had to add this picture of Lacey. She looks like she didn't get the present she wanted... but she loves it now!
Then Christmas afternoon we drove down to DeLand to celebrate with Tim's family (We missed you Jared!)
Then Christmas night we went home and had our little family Christmas and of course see what Santa brought Lacey. As you can see he brought her a doll that giggles and in her stocking was a set of toy keys and some new pj's. Look at her smile :)
The next day, Friday, we went back to Tim's parents house to install the present, a garage door opener, Tim and his brothers gave them.
Then on Saturday we went to Aunt Pat and Uncle Scott's house to have Christmas with Tim's extended family.
So, that was our whirlwind Christmas, but it's not over yet, there's still New Year's...
But for now I'm tired of doing this post :) Check back later...






0 comments:
Post a Comment