Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gifts, gifts everywhere!

I've seen this on a couple of my friends' blogs and decided that I should join in. I think it could be interesting and of, course it's always fun to give! Plus, Sister Carter, aka Ashley, is making me something ;) So, here's the shpiel...

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be a joke book, autographed picture of myself, handmade bag, or a little invention of my own! I may create you a blog header or paint something for you with my food. (That would be scary). I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows?

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Believe me... it may blow your mind!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun, right?

So let's play!

6 comments:

Alana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelle Heath said...

I already have this on my blog - but can I still get something? I love this idea - who ever came up with it! I'll let you decide! You're welcome to post on mine too!

Alana said...

:) I'm in NJ... lucky you!! I'm really excited about this!! Don't forget it can be sent over the internet. ;) ;) Just trying to help out! :)

Lindsay said...

Maybe this is a good idea. I am hesitant still because I have stuff to do. But--the idea of getting something from YOU is exciting. So, thanks for the opportunity!

Pat, Miriam, Taylor, and Spencer said...

Hey, looks like you guys are doing well. What have you been up to, we have not talked in so long, I just started work again. Lacey is so cute, she has beautiful eyes, how is the Sanford Ward? How is everyone doing?

Sabrina said...

I'm too late, I know, but I am still waiting for a certain scarf... ;) Good thing there are at least a couple pictures of Lacey here for me to see...