Anyway, her party was great! And she did phenomenally! I was worried that she might be a little fussy and overwhelmed with all the family members that were going to be there and because she didn't get a good nap, but like I said she was wonderful!
First we snacked on some food. And Lacey made the rounds, crawling around and begging for food off people's plates. Then the highlight of the party... CAKE! Now, she's never had cake before. (Actually, that's not true, I tried cake on her the week before at Reese's, her 2nd cousin, birthday to make sure she she wouldn't get sick.) Anyway, she LOVED it!!! The video (courtesy of Sarah) doesn't have the best audio or picture quality because I had to compress it to fit on the blog. I hope you enjoy it!
After the cake mess, I rushed her to the bathtub to hose her down. She normally likes baths, but she wasn't too fond of that one. I think it's because she still wanted cake. Then she opened her presents. I want to take this moment to thank everyone for coming and for your gifts.
As you can see she loves them all!



I still can't believe our little Lacey is ONE. It's just crazy! She makes everyday interesting and fun. We love her smile and cute laugh. We love it when she gives us kisses or puts her head on our shoulders and arms around our necks and cuddles with us. We just love her so much and can't wait to see what her second year of life brings!






4 comments:
She is too cute!! What a fun shirt you made for you!! You'll have to make her one every year so she'll fit into it again!! :)
I love it, she is sooo cute. I love her hands just playing in the cake.
Happy Birthday Lacey!!! She is seriously too adorable for words. Aren't we so lucky to have these little girls???
I cannot believe she's ONE YEAR OLD!!! SO adorable girl :)
Post a Comment