rday.
Of course she had an Easter dress to wear to church. Tim's parents gave it to her for her birthday and I decided that it would make the perfect Easter dress, so I saved it for that purpose. And she looked so sweet! 

When we got home from church she saw her basket that the Easter bunny had filled. Then it was time to go to my family's house and spend time with them. My sister Danielle took this picture and I had to share it.
It was a very full weekend, but full of family, fun and faith. I had Sharing time on Sunday and it was such a blessing to teach the children about the Savior and why we celebrate Easter. It was great to reflect on the Atonement and listen to the children's testimonies of the Savior. I am grateful for Him and all that he's done for me that allows me to become a better wife, mother and person.




3 comments:
She is so adorable!! I'm glad you had a great Easter... busy one :)
Oh, girl...the pictures you posted are SO precious. I can't believe how she's grown! She's got more hair and TEETH...my goodness :) I too am glad you had a good Easter. We went out (to our favorite store Kohls LOL) the day before Easter and got her an Easter Dress. It's wasn't the puffy, fluff dress I was searching for, but she was darling in it anyway. I love reading about your sweet little family!
Hey, just thought about you guys... I hope things are going great!
Post a Comment