Two words...
.
MORNING SICKNESS!
.
Yes, that's right, I'm pregnant, we're having a baby, Lacey's going to be a big sister!
.
As of today I'm 13 weeks and in honor of our little one's 13th week birthday we got his or hers picture taken. ;)



.
.
.
.
The picture on the left is a profile shot and the one on the right is a 3-D of the profile with a little hand in the way...
how sweet is that little hand!?!
.
The due date is really the best. If our first child was born on leap day (Feb. 29th) then what would our second child's birthday be...
.
CHRISTMAS DAY!
.
Our poor children will have the worst/coolest birthdays ever ;) Of course that's depending on when this baby decides to make it's grand appearance. And we're so excited for that day!
.
Anyway, now the big secret is out and hopefully, now you'll forgive me for not blogging in a while.
But, once again I had a good reason!




9 comments:
That's so exciting! Christmas Day is perfect!!
Congradulations!! All my friends are pregnant...it is soooo fun. This generation is going to be well loved!
Wonderful! I'm so happy for you all! Keep us up to date on your progress. I wish I could have kept mine a secret until the 12th week, but I was too excited! I'll keep you and your sweet little baby in my prayers. Have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!! =)
Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Great news!
Yeah!!! I hope you are feeling at least a little better this time than last. I'm so excited for you and your family. Let me know how things go.
congrats. I guess Greta and I won't be with you in class this time. :(
YAY!!! We've finally moved on from Easter to...Christmas Day?! LOL!!! I'm SOOOOO excited for you and Tim...and especially Lacey :) I'm so glad the pregnancy's going way better this time around. You and Tim deserve every happiness in the world and a family of four is a wonderful way to accomplish that...LOVE YOU CHICA!!!
¡Felicidades Hermana! I'm really happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment