Of course there's always a chance that it's not a girl, but when I asked the ultrasound tech how sure she was, she chuckled and said, "I'm not allowed to say that I'm 100% sure, so let's put it this way... you can take off the price tags and wash the baby girl clothes!" Tim and I laughed.
If you can read an ultrasound at all, you can clearly see...
she's a girl!
(One day she's going to kill me for posting pictures like this one)
Here's her profile. The arrow is pointing to her nose.
And this one might scare you a bit, but it's a 4D picture. She looks like she's hanging on to me for dear life! Or maybe she's just sleeping on her placenta pillow ;)
In any case, we are so excited to be having another girl! There are so many pieces of baby girl clothes that I LOVE that Lacey never got to wear or that she only wore once. So, I get another girl to put them on... YEAH!
We're still on for a Christmas baby, she's measuring spot on for the December 25th due date!
So, we shall see, but in the meantime, we have to come up with another girl name ;)





6 comments:
Ok, so I already knew before the blog but....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, Congratulations...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! LOL :) That's SO exciting! I can't wait to meet her...oh by the way...feel free to use the name Carrie or Lorraine (LOL!!!) You'll have to remind me of how you came up with her name again. I know that the middle name came from your Grandmother and I think her name came from your husbands side right?
Congrats! Baby girls are the BEST!!! :)
That's so exciting!! The 4D pic is crazy, you know the baby isn't fully developed but it's crazy to see! I'm really hoping she comes on Christmas, just so you have holiday babies! Then, I think, would it be fun to have my birthday on Christmas... you'll just have to make it extra special! :)
Congrats!We are excited for you guys! :)
Congratulations!!!! Little girls are great!
yipee!! congrats!!
Post a Comment