The Lord loves us and as evidence of that love He created the nursery class in Primary ;) Yep, Lacey turned 18 months old on the 29th, so Sunday was her first time in nursery and she (or I) couldn't have been happier!
This is us on our way to nursery, she's so excited!
When we walked into the nursery room there were blocks on the floor, so, of course, she forgot all about me. I tried to get her to say good-bye, but she was too busy showing Sister Hatch (the nursery leader) the blocks.
At one point, they had to bring her to me because I needed to change her diaper. When I took her back to nursery, I finally got her so say good-bye. As you can see she blew me kisses. So sweet!

When I went to pick her up after church, she saw me and got so happy. Here she is with the puppet she made during nursery. And you can see she's a bit tired... all the fun she had wore her out!

It's still crazy to think that I have a child in nursery, but I do. And I'm so proud of how well she did! My baby's growing up and I'm loving every minute of watching her!




2 comments:
aw! Yay! I can't believe how big she is getting!!!
It's CANNOT be true! You just can't have a child in nursery!!! :) I still remember when you were the chorister in our "old ward" and did music time in the nursery with other's people's children. What's happened to us??! LOL!!! She's so cute in her pics :)
Post a Comment