I just have a couple pictures and a video to share that I thought would be fun.
This first one is after Lacey tried to play Godzilla and scaled our DVD holder. Unfortunately, the DVD holder didn't want to play and she and it fell to the floor. If you couldn't tell, it fell on top of her and met her forehead. This was taken a few minutes afterward. Needless to say, she had a bruise for a couple weeks. I just love this picture because it looks like she's laughing and saying,
"Oops, my bad."

These next two came because, I was in the living room when I heard, crinkle, crinkle (that's the sound that a plastic bag makes) coming from the kitchen. And so I went to investigate and this is what I found... She's definitely my daughter!

Yes, that is a bag of marshmallows!
And last but not least, we have Lacey's audition tape for The Mormon Tabernacle Choir. We were driving and I was singing along with the CD, when next thing I hear, Lacey's joining in too!
What do you think, is Mo Tab missing a singer?




1 comments:
awwww Poor thing! I can't believe she's not screaming her head off!
I think you're going to have to put the marshmallows up higher! :) She is adorable!
Post a Comment