Our neighbor
hood is right next to the Central Florida Zoo. It's not the best zoo, but it has a small water park and Lacey loves it!
This was taken on Tim's birthday. She stole his gift bag and carried it around like a purse. With Lacey, every bag type item IS a purse. And she loves them!
Okay, so this is Lacey trying to shove the entire beater into her mouth. What's on the beater you might ask? What else, her favorite new treat... cookie dough!
I don't know if you can really see the shoes in her hands, but when your toddler is screaming to take his shoes off, mine is screaming to put them on. What can I say, the girl loves shoes!
The next three pictures were taken today at her 18 month check-up (Yes, I know, she 19 months old, I was not very on top of appointment making this time around.) This first one was after the nurse pricked her toes for a blood test. She didn't care at all, she was more interested in what the nurse was doing than any pain that she might have felt. Then the nurse put a bright pink band-aid on her toe, yet another one of her favorite things.
Then we waited for the doctor to come in and we find another favorite... OUTSIDE! Anything outside she loves.

After the doctor was finished, she needed some shots, so we passed the time reading a book. Lacey loves books, especially if they have paper (vs. cardboard) pages. She will just sit and read to herself. It's so sweet to watch!
There we have it, Lacey's favorites! As a side note for anyone who cares, she is measuring in the 30-40 percentile in height and only 10-15 percentile for weight. The doctor said that's fine, she's always been skinny and probably will always be skinny. He said he'll see us for her 2 year old check-up, I said, "Actually you'll see us at the 3 day old check-up for the next baby." He laughed and said, "That's true!"







3 comments:
She is such a cutie! Pain doesn't seem to phase her! I must say, she has some pretty great favorites! Shoes! Purses! I like her! :)
Hi the Holmans. Your daughter is adorable...and immune to pain? awesome.
here's a link to Jared and Maren's blog:
thebrinkerhoffs.wordpress.com
You are having another girl!!! yeah!! When are you due!!
Post a Comment