Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weekend/FHE happenings

So, over the weekend we went to my parents house in Orange Park. It's our annual pilgrimage to the Southern Women's Show and all the Moss women went this year! It was so much fun!
Here's Sarah, Heather, Lacey and Danielle.
Seriously, how gorgeous are my sisters!?!?!

Here's Sarah, Lacey and Danielle. There was a fireman's booth and they were handing out these cute hats!

Then on Monday night we went to Disney World with another family in our ward for the wife/mother's birthday. I'm glad they are our friends and that she had a birthday and that they invited us to go to Disney with them, because it was fun! Now, I only added this picture because some of you have been asking to see me pregnant. I'm not a big fan of having pictures taken of me while pregnant. But Tim and Lacey are cute! ;)

By the way, I'll be 31 weeks on Friday... time is a flyin'!

4 comments:

Irene said...

You look great!!! And... wow!!! 31 weeks!?!?!?! It seems that you just announced yesterday that you were expecting!

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

You look gorgeous Rachel. I didn't want to have any pictures of me taken while I'm pregnant. I do it for memories and for my family that won't get to see me pregnant.

marly2006 said...

You are so cute! You are almost there...which is way exciting. Hang in there. Hey I was wondering where you got the Salt Lake Temple Families forever thing that is on your sight? I want to put it on mine. So Awesome!

The Olligschlager Family said...

So fun! Thanks for finding me! Now I will add you so I can stalk you more frequently!