Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lacey, meet Jack...

Tradition dictates that we carve a pumpkin for Family Home Evening the Monday night before Halloween. This last Monday was no exception! It was more fun this year because Lacey could get into it a little more. Here are Tim and Lacey planning out what type of face will grace our pumpkin.


And here is Lacey just lookin' cute! You can't really tell in this picture, but she has on her pumpkin shirt... which she loves!

Jared, Tim's brother, is scooping out the guts and Lacey is helping put it in a pile. Such a good little helper!

I was craving caramel apples, so I bought some that were on sale, and they were GOOOOOD! Lacey thinks so too!

What's in there?


And what are you doing Daddy?


Finished product! Lacey and Jack... O' Lantern that is ;)


Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

Lacey is so cute! I love her hair! Can't wait to start those neat traditions with our son. =)

Alana said...

That is a great tradition! One day... :) The pumpkin turned out great! Did it weigh more than Lacey?

Lindsay said...

Your daughter is soooooooo cute! Keep it up and you'll have to hire some family body guards to keep the boys back!

Seriously, I'm glad you all are so happy. We need to carve pumpkins still. Maybe tonight?