So, as far as Halloween costumes go, I couldn't decide what I wanted Lacey to be. I had been given two costumes, both of which I loved! Luckily, I had two night for her to dress up. First was our ward's Trunk or Treat on Friday night. I figured she would be running around a lot with the rest of the kids there, so I dressed her in the cooler (temperature wise) of the two costumes.
And here she is as a ballerina.
A big shout out to Aunt Mary for making her tutu and to her daughter Kristen for the tights and slippers! I love my little ballerina!!!
Next is my costume... I was going to right the words, "I swallowed a pumpkin seed", but decided against it. Yes, Tim drew a jack o' lantern face on my big belly. It was a hit!
And Lacey trying to decide which piece of candy she should eat first.
Then on Saturday night, we went Trick or Treating with my family. They came down to go with Lacey for the first time. Here we are before our hike around the neighborhood. As you can see, on Halloween night, Lacey was a ladybug. That would be be costume number two ;)
She did really well, actually, she loved it! She had to hold her pumpkin and by "had to" I mean she would not let anyone else touch it! She knew it was where the candy went and that it was hers... smart girl.
We all had a lot of fun, now, bring on the candy!




2 comments:
so cute!! Kids just make everything so much fun!!
You guys all looked great, especially Lacey! CANDY time!
Post a Comment