Friday, March 19, 2010

Our March Madness

So, I've married into a wonderful family, who happen to love all things sport related. Because I love them and my husband, I take part in their filling out brackets for March Madness. Basically, Tim called out two teams and I would pick one (not knowing anything about either of them) and he would enter it into the computer. Well, Lacey is definitely a Holman and apparently wanted to fill out a bracket as well, so Tim did the same thing for her. He would call out the names of the teams and she would pick one. It was so cute and I'm sure Tim loved that his little girl was taking part in a "boy's" activity. (I know it's stereotypical, sorry.)



And here's my St. Patty's Day with my two Irish girls!
Green pancakes complete with shamrock cup and green syrup bowl!
(Thank you Sister Gerald and Sister Downs)

Lacey LOVES to put Noelle's pacifier in her mouth and then take it back out and them put it back in... I think you get the picture ;)



Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

They are both so cute! It looks like you had a good St Patti's Day!

The SaSSeR's said...

How cute are the pics of yout beautiful girls!!! so how is it having 2.....

Alana said...

Your girls are so cute!!

The Shadle's said...

Too cute! I love their outfits.